| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coronation, Ab in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Coronation, Ab August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Coronation, Ab, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Coronation, Ab:
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 217.3 kms (135 miles) NW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NNW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) WSW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) SSW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SSW